I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Monday, April 23, 2012

Pinky Pooh came home today...


Pinky Pooh came home today. 
The pic of me kissing her I took with my phone when I was giving her to the Vet at the specialty hospital in Pgh, PA. That was the day I was told she had liver cancer...she passed less then 2 weeks after. I did not have enough time to let it all sink in, and she was gone. They put bows in her hair, she was so pretty there are 2 pics of those ...and the rest of the photos were at different times. 


My beautiful friend, Kerri, made this collage for me 
and I love her...she is always there for me.


Today is going to be a "ruff" day.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi, sorry about the loss of your doggy ;( It must be hard right now. I'm glad you stopped by my blog to say hi , it is very good to hear from you. I will tell my Mom you dropped by. christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Thank you , SweetHeart! It is difficult,for sure.
      I love your blog and all that you do...I tell everyone about you! Bless you for your kind thoughts...
      suZi

      Delete
  2. Pengen yang lebih seru ...
    Ayo kunjungi www.asianbet77.com
    Buktikan sendiri ..

    Real Play = Real Money

    - Bonus Promo Red Card pertandingan manapun .
    - Bonus Mixparlay .
    - Bonus Tangkasnet setiap hari .
    - New Produk Sabung Ayam ( minimal bet sangat ringan ) .
    - Referal 5 + 1 % ( seumur hidup ) .
    - Cash Back up to 10 % .
    - Bonus Royalty Rewards setiap bulan .

    Untuk Informasi lebih jelasnya silahkan hubungi CS kami :
    - YM : op1_asianbet77@yahoo.com
    - EMAIL : melasian77cs@gmail.com
    - WHATSAPP : +63 905 213 7234
    - WECHAT : asianbet_77
    - SMS CENTER : +63 905 209 8162
    - PIN BB : 2B4BB06A / 28339A41

    Salam Admin ,
    asianbet77.com

    Download Disini

    ReplyDelete