I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Monday, April 23, 2012

Pinky Pooh came home today...


Pinky Pooh came home today. 
The pic of me kissing her I took with my phone when I was giving her to the Vet at the specialty hospital in Pgh, PA. That was the day I was told she had liver cancer...she passed less then 2 weeks after. I did not have enough time to let it all sink in, and she was gone. They put bows in her hair, she was so pretty there are 2 pics of those ...and the rest of the photos were at different times. 


My beautiful friend, Kerri, made this collage for me 
and I love her...she is always there for me.


Today is going to be a "ruff" day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi, sorry about the loss of your doggy ;( It must be hard right now. I'm glad you stopped by my blog to say hi , it is very good to hear from you. I will tell my Mom you dropped by. christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Thank you , SweetHeart! It is difficult,for sure.
      I love your blog and all that you do...I tell everyone about you! Bless you for your kind thoughts...
      suZi

      Delete