I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Have a Heart"

This is from my sketchbook series I worked on in the wee hours of the morning while I was taking care of Mom. It is a mixed media piece. I used soft pastels, colored pencils, crayons and a touch of glitter ink for the words. Also I used some nail polish...
The quote says:
"A Loving Heart Is The Truest Wisdom."

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful huge kiss and love cheeks!
    So lovely to see you creating your beautiful art!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzi, you've been and are going through so much! What a load you have to bare. I'm so sorry for all the pain your going through and hope once you've got the houses sold you can move on.
    Art is an healing gift, so pleased we have this.
    There's a book called 'love from both sides' Cannot remember who wrote it. About a women who's husband died, he wasn't a good hubby. After her grief subsided He was visiting her all along and he wanted to say sorry for what he'd done or not done for her. I'm not sure whether you'd be interested in reading the book. It shares the loved ones are still around us. May help a tiny bit? You've lost your best friend and what your love was thought to be with your hubby. A load all at once. Loads of love to you Suzi!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Babe...love you!!!!xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete