I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Party Animal


This painting is one of my Cranky Cat characters.
"Party Animal" is painted with acrylics and collage. The border at the top is newspaper scraps and if you look closely, the word "party" is cut out and the letters applied individually to each panel. Size is 4" x 6", I use this size a lot. It is finished with a clear protective gloss that brings out the richness of the colors.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

    I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

    I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)

    ReplyDelete