I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rockin' Snowman

I made this painting a few months ago. It is appropriate for today with all the ice and snow we have.

This is painted on bristol board with acrylics. It has a protective clear gloss that brings out the colors when you see it in person.

He is originally titled "Rockin' Around the Chtistmas Tree".

3 comments:

  1. Nice painting. So, do you have snow there? Here in Greece we have winter but very little snow so far. Not at all, i would say...Good start to your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one too...I have a collection of snowmen I break out once a year wish I had one that looked like this to add to it!!!! Keep sharing your work its awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, with all the snow we have, I am keeping my snowmen out for a while! I will be adding snowmen sculptures soon. I also hope to start selling my work soon, I'll keep everyone posted.

    ReplyDelete