I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Thursday, August 4, 2011

"Helga, The Animal Whisperer"


Another in my Sketchbook Series...This is Helga with a gold tooth, I love her face, hair-do and freckles, too! The animals are all floating around her...everywhere she goes, the creatures come out for she has this mystical power to communicate with every one of them. They feel her love and spirit. This is a mixed media piece, using soft pastels, crayons, colored pencils, nail polish and ink white-out.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting a smile one my face this morning!!--I love her!
    :)
    :)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can tell that you put a great amount of your heart in to your beautiful paintings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's so happy her cheeks are breaking free, beautiful!
    HUGS!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete