I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Sunday, August 14, 2011

Print Making with my Nephew, Bryce

Print Demo to show Bryce how to make a print.


More of Bryce's work...



Bryce's art work...he has this stick figure type of work and has created a ton of drawings and stories...quite awesome. Now... he wants to start drawing a more human form...I bought him a small artist mannequin to help him.



One of Bryce's prints...he likes to use a lot of paint and gets the coolest textures. He gave this one to me, which I will frame. He titled it: "CreaTures"



Prints my nephew,Bryce, and I made while I was visiting in NC.

No comments:

Post a Comment