I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Saturday, August 13, 2011

I Vsited My Brother and Nephew in NC Last Weekend!!!

Pond ...great spot for meditating...just wish I knew how!!!!



Bryce's art...gee, where does that gene come from...I wonder...HHmmmmm...he does the coolest comic type of art...awesome...!!!!!



Full view of the pond area they made, with fish, fountains and a waterfall


.....oohhmmmmm!!! Yoga time, anyone...???




Bill's house, on a golf course...nice...of course golf runs in the family...Dad, Bill and Bryce...I love it... just not had a real opportunity to work with a Pro...love watching it live or on TV.




Blurry pic of Bryce holding "Fred" his new kitten, and me, with my vintage glasses' frame...I picked out Fred from a neighbor of Mom's the day Mom was placed next to Daddy in the mausoleum...Bill wanted to surprise his son...and I kept him that night, my bro stayed in a motel to give Mom and I space, but she died...it was expected, and he didn't want me to see him break down, because I was so wrecked, myself, ....he is an awesome brother...always giving me the low down on life and what not to do anymore. We both learned the hard way....Life is way too short...so relax and let go of the toxic people and the negatives and move on....I am really taking this to Heart!!!!


I was lucky enough to visit my brother Bill and my wonderful, unique, nephew, Bryce, in NC this past weekend...an 8 hour drive...but worth every minute! It was HOT ...Did I say HoT...100's....ugh!!! but still gorgeous! They showed me around...with the intention of wanting me to move down that way...he is near Burlington, 5 min. and Greensboro, 20 min.
We saw some artsy towns....wonder why???!!! It is booming now and I would fit in well in that area...but who knows what is in my future...??? I am still dealing with all of Mom's things and selling 2 of my own homes and a divorce still going on...what the hell...but I loved every minute and everyone I met...it is a great place and I can see it happening for me there...but I still have other options...it will take time..I was told by Hospice not to make major life decisions until a good year has passed...wow, were they right...!!!




These pics are some of the 20 I took while there, Bill, Bryce and me and Bill's house....love the house and the yard is awesome...I need to learn how to meditate just to sit at the fab pond...it has fountains and fish...and it is soooo soothing in the early morning or evening after a long day...


Meet my family...
xoxoxo...suzi

No comments:

Post a Comment