I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Thursday, September 10, 2009

Of Course I Had To Buy This!!!

Well, I decided to post something funny! My life has been in turmoil and LIFE has been rearing it's ugly head at me in all directions...so I thought not only could I use a good laugh, but let everyone else benefit from it, too! This is hysterical! It is air freshener for your car and since I am a cat lover, well...I could not resist. And whenever I look at it, I smile.
The smaller print reads.."Hang the Butt where it stinks" and "Nothin' smells like a Cat Butt"
Well, I have been laughing MY butt off ever since.

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! Where in the world did you get that??? I'd love one! Thanks for the laugh ~ I needed one today. Purrs ~ Jill

    ReplyDelete