I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Monday, November 30, 2009

"Elfvis" Sightings...

It happens every year at this time....

"Elfvis" was painted late last night while the idea danced around in my head with a bunch of sugar plums. Just wanted to get something painted and now this is only a quickie study, I need to really spend some time and make him presentable for greeting cards. But I thought it was a jolly good start! And wanted to share with you all.

4 comments:

  1. Suzi,
    So nice to see you once again. I think your card is a scream! lol
    Keep on keeping on girl!
    Happy Season of Joy, Love and Thanksgiving.
    Hugs, Darlene xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks finished to me and ready for reproduction...but what do I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me this already this very beautiful one.. and very funny.. it made to laugh me.
    Big Hugs
    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete