I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pumpkin Pie, Anyone???

This is so hysterical, my friend, Leslie sent this to me and I had to share. She is a gourmet chef/baker...worked at the Greenbriar Resort in WV...check it out, lots of important people have stayed there. Yes I, believe it or not, got to stay there for 2 nights when I was a sculptor with Fenton Art Glass. We were installing a Fenton Gift Shop there. It is so gorgeous at the resort and grounds,top rated for everything!!!
Anyway, I hope this makes you laugh...holidays can be so stressful with all the preparation, we sometimes forget to enjoy the company.

1 comment: