I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Saturday, November 7, 2009

Third Try...

My third day on this one. It is supposed to be finished by Tuesday's class...ugh! You can see the studio behind my easel...it is like a maze to walk through! Yesterday I worked with my "student"on her portraits of her Grand-kids. She has a form of Parkinson's and is totally amazing and determined. I just love her. She is beautiful inside and out.

2 comments:

  1. That looks beautiful!! I'm working today on a 5 foot saw and it's so hard to put a design on such a long, narrow thing! I love the color scheme you've got here! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy
    that you are fulfilled
    from within and through others!

    peace&luff, SuZi~
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete