I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Sunday, September 18, 2011

My version of "the Scream" Titled: "Screaming MeMe

This is my work after 3+ hours in class...I am adding or gluing the smaller canvas to the larger one...a version of me, I took pics of myself and using them for my reference. My body of work this semester is a take on what I have been going through over the past year and a half...dealing with taking full time care of my Mother to help her pass...the hardest thing I have ever done, but would do all over again. Also many other losses and changes and now trying to find me again...stay tuned in...! They are all whimsical paintings...

No comments:

Post a Comment