I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Me...Recital Time

In a land long, long, and really long ago....yes, I was a dancer....every Saturday, my friends and I went to Mrs. Wilhelm's School of Dance....and yes, I twirled a baton or two there, also. Simpler times, but not simple costumes. All I want to know is... what happened to that blond hair???? Oh, and let me give credit where credit is due... my Mom was my make-up artist and hair stylist...she still has style!

1 comment:

  1. oh my you could be my twin! except for the fact of course that my dancing school days were way before yours! I had the same frilly dance outfits, same tap shoes and the same carefully coifed hair with those oh so short bangs :) thanks for the trip down memory lane

    ReplyDelete