I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mining Disaster in WV

Monday there was a tragic coal mining disaster at a mine in Southern WV. It was a horrendous explosion and so far 25 bodies have been recovered. Please, if you can take just a moment, say a prayer for these miners (and all miners), who risked (risk)their lives everyday and for the loved ones they left behind.

4 comments:

  1. most definitely holding them all in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sad. We'll keep them in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a huge tragedy! My prayers are with their families!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so sad to hear about this today...it's such a dangerous job, and how heartbreaking to lose your life like this.
    my prayers are with the miners and the families.

    ReplyDelete