I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"B" is for Buffy's Hat, the hat series continues!!!

This is Buffy and her black hat with strands of pearls swirling around it. She loves her pearls and wears them with everything! I love them, too! These gals are painted on oval pieces of wood with acrylics and sealed with a gloss varnish. I just love her little red lips!!! I always wear red lipstick and think my sub-conscious makes me paint my gals the same as me!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi, I love Buffy's hat too and her pearls :]
    Yes, please do participate in the Paws For Charity Art Book project. Just go to the Flickr link and post as many pics or paintings as you'd like! My Gram was a breast cancer survivor as well. (double masectomy)
    Such a great project to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete