I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Sunday, January 24, 2010

PinkyPooh and Sidny

My two long haired chihuahuas, the little red head in the back is Pinky Pooh, now 12 yrs. old. And the squirt in the front is Sidny, almost 3. Pinky wants to be covered in blankets and sleep all the time, except when she wakes up and gives me that popped out eye look, which in chihuahua means...I want a treat. Sidny goes with the flow and is my lap dog...literally. Oh ...and I am trying to break the habit they have that thinking cats are the enemy that they need to chase. And by the way, they are not yappy like people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment