I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Self Portraits


I just can't get into my artwork for classes today...see the frustration in the color pic....I need to make an eye appointment..these glasses have to go...I need new contacts. I still have to wear readers with my contacts, there must be some new technology out now...okay, I know I am 50 going on 51 at the end of May...and my eyes are wearing out...OMG! did I just reveal that info...I must be feeling vulnerable as well as not creative today!!!

2 comments:

  1. We're all wearing out as we get older....ugh!! Seriously...... I love your glasses!! Not every day is a creative day... I hope you enjoyed your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back to the drawing board today! I will post my progress...ugh!

    ReplyDelete