I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Saturday, May 16, 2009

Very Powerful...

What in your life is calling you?
When all the noise is silenced,
the meetings adjourned,
the lists set aside,
and the wild iris blooms by itself in the dark forest,
What still pulls on your soul?
In the silence between our heartbeats
hides a summons.
Do you hear it?
Name it, if you must,
or leave it forever nameless,
but why pretend it is not there?
-The Terma Collective, "The Box: Remembering the Gift"

4 comments:

  1. Color is what calls me -- I've always been drawn to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cori! It sure shows in all the colors in your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS very powerful! I stopped pretending this year and that's why I (finally) started painting and blogging. :) Silke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, Silke!!!
    I started my blog in January and now with my 50th b-day on the 25th! I really feel the pulls. Being back in college and trying to make it as an artist is a challenge, but I am up for the journey!

    ReplyDelete