I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Sunday, June 28, 2009

Great Quote

"the longer you spend time working on something-
loving it into being, almost-
the more you get attached. It's silly,
but you do hope they go to good homes."
-Anne Desmet
I haven't posted for a few and that is because I am in Florida visiting a best friend and designing a new web site for her! She was at my first birthday and she was nine months old...

2 comments:

  1. gosh , this is true!
    I often move my latest painting around the house with me , so I can see it no matter what room I'm in!
    Once I put one I had JUST completed in the front seat next to me so i could glance at it at the traffic lights , going to pick up my son!

    Wild , crazy artists , !!
    Cheers , Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!
    enjoy your time!
    i know you will make it sweet,
    C

    ReplyDelete