I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Monday, June 29, 2009

Secret of Everything

The secret of everything-Everything IS Mental. All talent, skill, power, speed and ability is mental. Nothing is impossible. Anything is possible. There is nothing you cannot Be, Do, or Have. You can Be, Do and Have anything you want as long as you have the mind for it.
The inner World creates the Outer World. Your beliefs, intentions and emotions create your reality. Magic is causing change to occur in accordance with will. Whenever your mind focuses, your energy goes. Everything is Mind. Mind is Everything. The Universe is Mind. Mind Controls Everything. Mind is Reality. Reality is Mind. The Master of Mind is Master of Everything.
-Author Unknown

8 comments:

  1. Are you reading "The Secret" by chance? I started reading it sometime last week. It has something very similiar to the phrase if I remember right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring! I hope my mind can get my energy going to get this bed skirt I'm trying to sew done - ha. ~ Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. As humans we are prone to being negative and I believe what your post said...sometimes it's a struggle to keep it in the front of your thoughts. Thank you... you jarred me back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo...
    i love and subscribe to. this 100%!
    and i love that you feel the same, SuZi!

    peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    You've an incredibly good weblog. To come to be a profitable person the standard thing is to have positive thinking. Enjoy Sky Rocketing Accomplishment with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Create Positive Thinking So You can Eliminate Anxiety Out of your Life, Raise Your Self-Confidence and Plan Your self For Lifetime Accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete