I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Sunday, March 29, 2009

Chirp!



I love hearing the birds singing and chatting in the wee hours of morning! I know Spring is finally here! I was inspired to paint this piece and sorry about the quality of my photographic skills. A bit on the blurry side.

This was painted on a wooden board and framed. I painted the frame with the little birdie sashaying across the bottom and saying "Chirp". He is collaged from old newspaper pieces. The words are cut out from newspaper also, and the piece is finished with a clear protective gloss. Hey, a bird is singing out there right this minute!!! How cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment