I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Monday, March 23, 2009

New Project

I have been asked to design and paint a mural for an area of Marietta, Ohio, called Harmar Village! They liked the earlier work I did for Marietta, Ohio, Washington County Convention and Visitor's Bureau. I will have the opportunity to work with art student volunteers helping with painting the mural under my direction. I will also be painting it. If there is a paint brush, I have to use it... This is to be started in April and hopefully well into production for the town's first 2009 Artist Walk in May. Too Cool!!! What an awesome experience for me and something I can give and donate my time to. I am touched to be asked and love giving to the community. I will be posting pics as it progresses once it is started.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm excited for you! Progress pics will be so much fun to see.....anticipation

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete