I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm a bit behind

I'm a bit behind in posting! I was without Internet and phone service for a while!! The phone company had problems in their phone lines...wow, it really makes you realize how much you can become dependent on those forms of communication! I missed my daily ritual of visiting blogs while I enjoyed my cup of morning tea. I will be posting new work in a day or so! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. out visiting and popped in for a visit...
    great blog.... love your fun art
    rain rain rain....
    hope the sun shines tomorrow
    and the next day 2..for all of us....!
    have a great weekend
    mona & the girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the new work you'll be posting!

    ReplyDelete