I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Saturday, March 14, 2009

Have a lovely weekend!

Well, last night I went to an opening at our Art Center and loved the work!!! How inspiring. I need to do this more often. I had to go and write a critique for one piece for a class assignment. Too hard to pick just one to write about.

Anyhoo, there was great live music and the awesome jazz guitarist asked me if I would be on his new CD cover!!! Well, hecks yeahhhh....the photoshoot will be in about a month. He has a great company he works with.

Well, I am working in my sketchbook this weekend on ideas and watching basketball play-offs. Have a safe one!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! and a CD cover to boot-whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A CD cover? I'm impressed! :)

    Have a wonderful weekend - have fun with your sketchbook! Be sure to come back next week and show us what you've been up to!

    xo
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like such a fun evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say thanks very much for the lovely comments you left for me on my blog.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloha! Just wanted to pop over and say hello...and to tell you that the little pug widget you just added is SO ADORABLE! I can't stop smiling! :D

    xo
    Angie

    ReplyDelete