I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Friday, February 27, 2009

Be the Queen


This watercolor mixed media is titled, "Be the Queen of Your Kingdom". I used watercolors, pencil, scrap papers and my glitter nail polish! I think everyone should be the Queen (or King) in their own world... Our world is what we make it. Everyday. Sometimes it is a rough place to be in, and at times like that, we need to keep our perspectives and realize tomorrow is another day. And yes, Life does go on.
And on those days when the sun is shining in your heart and soul, look around and smile at just one person. Cause maybe, they are having one of those rough days. And your Kingdom will be even brighter for that kind gesture.

No comments:

Post a Comment