I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nature Walkin'



Today, I saw two Blue Jays playing in the trees in my backyard! I can hear birds singing here and there! I love those sounds of life...

So, I thought it appropriate to introduce this little painting. I used acrylics on bristol board. You can't tell from this picture, but the flowers are made out of tissue paper with gold flecks that sparkle. And I finished it with a protective gloss.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely painting! I really like the scene and the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this artwork....wonderful.
    bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling painting, full of colours and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OKay, I'm going to try commenting again. It wouldn't let me yesterday!

    I love the bright spring colors you used in this. It always lightens the mood when people start doing spring artwork!

    ReplyDelete