I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Thursday, February 19, 2009

Will It Ever Stop Snowing?


Doesn't this little character look like she is asking that same question?? I know everyone is tired of the snow and cold, but for some reason today, I decided to share her with you. Maybe because
it is extremely windy and snowing here this morning, so I figured I'd pay tribute to Winter today, since Spring is on it's way!
This is "SnowFlake" wearing one of her crowns. I made her out of paper clay. She is painted with acrylics and I used a clear gloss sealer that I added pixie dust to for extra glamor and sparkle! Her crown is created from cardboard and embellished with gold garland. She is fun to keep out year round.

5 comments:

  1. How adorable!

    I heard her say, spring is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really does look like she is thinking that! Glad I found your blog. Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks soo much! I love making my little characters. I will be introducing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little snowman! or I mean snowgirl! Just found your blog. Your artwork is charming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on blog.

    I too, get so critical of me, this time of year.

    I feel pale. Feel like I need to exercise. Eat better. Start over.

    Maybe it's because we have too much time in the house to think?

    ReplyDelete