I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cheer!

This Cheerful character is appropriately named "Cheer."

"Cheer" is an acrylic painting with collage elements added for interest and depth. The sign that he holds spells cheer and is individually cut out with dimensional paint and cut-out letters for each panel. Also, a sparkly paint is added, but unfortunately does not show up in the photo.

"Cheer" is finished with a clear protective gloss to bring out the colors. Hopefully , my little friend will bring some cheer your way, I will be coming adding a sculpture of him...soon, stayed tuned.!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow, SuZi... your work has
    the coolest feel to it.
    very, very nice.

    love this piece!

    peace~
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete