I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sassy and her Tigrrr! What a pair...they are from the same litter and love each other so much! They cuddle a lot of the time, but look how they are holding each other's paw!!!! Tigrrr is such a lover boy and he will cry out from another room and I let him know where I am, and he comes running...for his hug. And Sassy comes up to me all the time just to give me a hug. We can learn a lot about love from our pets...And I dedicate my Valentine's Day to ALL of my babies. Without them in my life, I'd be lost...

1 comment:

  1. Suzi, they look so cuddly! THANKYOU so much for your comment and for following my blog! Im following yours too. I love hearing from other art bloggers :D I'm off to check out the rest of your blog and see some of your great art works x

    ReplyDelete