I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Monday, February 9, 2009

Tigrrr















This is my BIG boy Tigrrr.

He is a big farm cat that I adopted along with his twin Sassy, when they were just babes...being taken to the pound, until I rescued them from that experience. I had just buried my baby, Tinker Bell and was still mourning her and these little babies came into my life unexpectedly. Couldn't resist...

Joy and love are the gifts they have given me and I cherish every moment. Tigrrr is Mama's shadow, loves to watch me put on my make-up and sleep with me...always by my side, such a lover of a boy, more so than the female cats. He loves my empty Maybelline mascara bottle, one of his fav toys! And my brushes, whether it is for make-up, hair or painting, he is on the prowl...

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie!!! Rescues are the best!
    Thank you for the comment on my blog. I found my sweetie on match.com. Who would have thought?

    hugs,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, look at this baby...what a sweet kissie face! I love kitty noses! I love your painting of 'The Kiss', the sweet angels...just beautiful. Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete