I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Monday, February 9, 2009

Delivering Stars




This Angel delivers stars every night. I would say she does a darn good job!
I painted the canvas and then painted the angel and stars on canvas paper. I cut them out and glued into place. She is made up of several collage papers that I added more color to. Her crown and stars are newspaper scraps that I also added color to. I gave her a glossy protective finish.

2 comments:

  1. I think this little painting is so clever and whimsical...love it! thanks for sharing.
    bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, it's official. I am in love with your art!

    THis piece has so much depth!

    ReplyDelete