I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Friday, February 27, 2009

Wild Thing


The antics of cats...mine would do this. And wear the hat,too!
I have one that used to jump on my shoulders when she was a baby...ouch. And climb my pant leg if I was eating cereal. It was hysterical and painful all at the same time. She is 12 years old now and still likes cereal. Her name is Katee, Katee KookyBird.
This little kitty is totally content to be on Mommy's head. He is wearing a tiny party hat I made from newspaper scraps and painted purple. The heart on Mommy's t-shirt is cut from red tissue paper. Painted with watercolors and pencil. The kitty has a clear sparkly gloss over him, but it does not show in this picture.

7 comments:

  1. I love it! So sweet. My kitty cat used to sleep draped over my neck like a fur collar :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the kitty's expression. I had a Siamese cat who actually figured out how to use the toilet! He didn't flush though...lol, but we didn't need a litter pan anymore! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Suzi, no wonder your eyes hurt....such detail, I just love it. thanks for sharing. bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are Incredible. I love everything. Have a great day..Kathi

    ReplyDelete