I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Friday, February 6, 2009

Goldie at her Window


This is a picture of my girl "Goldie". It was taken for a photography class project last fall.
She was starving and would come around... all the strays some how seem to know to come to my house...I think they tell each other that this lady is a real sucker for animals and will feed them and give them water! I sometimes feel like Snow White, in the movie whenever she goes outside, all the birds and woodland creatures come running to her...well, that's me. Except I don't sing to them like she does...hummm...maybe if I did they would stay away, my voice was NOT meant to sing.
Anyway, I always worried when Goldie would be gone for long periods of time, and when she would show up, she was always so tiny and sweet. So, one day, I finally decided to take her to the vet and had her cleaned and checked over and brought her home. She is a tiny, petite cat with a sweet disposition. Something bit the tip of her left ear off. You can see it in this picture! She hums a lot. I guess she knows Mama can't sing, so she does!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi.
    I found your Blog after reading Danita's interview and signing up for the give-away. I LOVE whimsy - had to check your Blog and follow.
    Joy!
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of you!
    I'm sure Goldie is very thankful to have you in her life and loves you lots whether you sing to her or not. :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog thru Danita too.
    Beautiful photo! I enjoyed your blog! will be back.
    Flor

    ReplyDelete