I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Friday, February 27, 2009

HeartAches

We've all been there...a heart can ache for many reasons. Sometimes the ache never goes away, even though we may feel better. The thing about love is that it is wonderful and painful at the same time. I would rather live with heartaches, knowing I loved and was loved...Give your love. The more you give, others will give it back. We all need to feel loved.

This little mixed media piece is painted with watercolors. I used tissue paper and a heart punch for the floating red hearts and her necklace. I have nail polish with tiny red hearts in it and used that to glaze her black hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment