I am Strong. I am Not Perfect. I am Willing to Try. I am Open-Minded. I am Flawed. I am Loved. I am Full of Potential. I am Gifted. I am Not Believing the Hype. I am Facinating. I am Woman.



Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What a Tall Hat You Have

This is one of my sculpted characters. Naturally, I choose this one to share with you since it is snowing again. Will it ever stop???

I made him out of paper clay and painted his face with acrylics and added clear gloss with my special pixie dust for sparkle! He is also made up of a paper mache box that I painted and embellished with a special frilly collar. His tall hat has ribbon trim and a sparkly puff for more pizazz. His eyes are from bent bottle caps, one of many ideas that I thought of and now I use them all the time. The eyelashes are made from black crepe paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment